You are here: Configurations and Operations > Administration Tab > Web Interface > Networking Tab > Configure Networking
TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
The following networking options are available:
- Hostname – the hostname given to the Tenable VM/appliance
- Webserver Listening Port – Change the port that the appliance management web server listens on for incoming connections
- Domain Name Server(s) – the IP address(es) of the server(s) that handle DNS queries, one per line
- Default Gateway (optional) – the IPv4 and/or IPv6 address of the gateway system to send all packets that are not in the local network
- Search Domain (optional) – the domain name that is attached to unqualified DNS queries. Multiple domains can be entered for the search. For multiple domain searches, separate each value with a space.
- Interfaces – Configure and view settings for each of the available network interfaces
If changes are required, enter the appropriate information in the fields provided and click on the appropriate button to apply the changes.