Recently Viewed Topics
Enable an Application
Applications can be enabled during the initial configuration and setup using the Enable an Application option on the console.
Steps to Enable an Application
- Select Enable an Application from the console menu.
- A new menu will display. Select the application to be enabled.
A message will appear (when selecting Nessus) providing the option to enter the key to establish a link between Nessus and Tenable.io™. Select Yes to proceed with enabling the application.
- Next, you will enter the username and password for the application. ClickKOK after each entry to proceed.
The next window will ask for the Host location (example - cloud.tenable.com). Enter the location and click OK.
- Now, you will enter the port number and click OK.
- For the final step, enter a unique name for the link. Click OK to complete the process.
Note: Copy and paste will not work on this console. As an alternate option, save the linking step into the web UI.