Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Widget to a Dashboard
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Use the following steps to add a widget to your template-based and custom dashboards in the new Tenable.io interface.
Note: When you add or delete widgets in the new interface, the changes will not appear in the classic interface.
To add a widget to a dashboard in the new interface:
- Create or edit a dashboard.
- If needed, click the button to access the Widgets plane.
In the Widgets plane, do one of the following:
- Scroll through the list of widgets.
- Use the Search box to find a specific widget.
Hover over the widget you want to add.
The Add button appears.
Tenable.io adds the widget to the bottom of the dashboard.
Note: A dotted line appears around the perimeter of the dashboard as you add widgets. The dotted line denotes edits are in progress.
- Repeat steps one through three until all desired widgets are added.
Click Done or to close the widgets plane.
- Drag to move the newly added widgets to the desired location.