Recently Viewed Topics
View Vulnerability Output
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
You can use this page to view vulnerability output details. For complete vulnerability information, see View All Vulnerabilities in Lumin.
To view Lumin vulnerability output details:
Navigate to the new Tenable.io interface, as described in Access the New Tenable.io Interface.
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, in the Lumin section, click Assets.
The Lumin Assets page appears.
- Click an asset row.
The Lumin Asset Details page appears.
The Vulnerabilities tab appears.
Click Output in a vulnerability row.
The Lumin vulnerability source output page appears.
Section Action Metrics
View summary statistics for the vulnerability, including the highest VPR and CVSSv2 score (or CVSSv3 score, when available).
VPR Key Drivers
View information about the key drivers Tenable used to calculate the VPR for this vulnerability.
VPR vs. CVSS
View a graph that shows the VPR adjustments over the past 30 days, compared to the static CVSSv2 score (or CVSSv3 score, when available).
View information about the vulnerability.
- Vulnerability Published — The date the vulnerability was added to the NVD or Tenable database.
- Patch Published — The earliest date a plugin associated with the vulnerability was published.
- TVI — The TVI for the vulnerability.
- CVE — The CVE for the vulnerability, if available.
- Detection Source — The scanner type that first scanned the asset.
- Detection ID — The plugin ID associated with the vulnerability.
- Summary — A description for the vulnerability.
Tabs Output View the plugin output from the most recent scan. More Info View more vulnerability and solution information.