Recently Viewed Topics
View All Vulnerabilities in Lumin
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Tenable provides data for all vulnerabilities on your network. You can identify vulnerabilities with the highest VPRs, then drill into the vulnerability details for asset and solutions information.
To view Lumin vulnerabilities data:
Navigate to the new Tenable.io interface, as described in Access the New Tenable.io Interface.
In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, in the Lumin section, click Vulnerabilities.
The Lumin Vulnerabilities page appears.
Section Action Filters bar
Tenable.io refreshes the VPR tiles and the table.
View the VPR tiles above the table to see VPR counts, organized by VPR range.
View information about each vulnerability.
- Identifier — The vulnerability identifier: the CVE (if available), the TVI, or the plugin ID.
- Summary — A summary for the vulnerability.
- VPR — The VPR for the vulnerability.
- CVSS — The CVSSv2 score (or CVSSv3 score, when available) for the vulnerability.
- Assets Affected — The total number of assets affected by the vulnerability.
Vuln Instances — The number of instances of the vulnerability on your network.
Tip: A vulnerability instance is a single instance of a vulnerability appearing on an asset, identified uniquely by plugin ID, port, and protocol.
- State — The vulnerability state: Active (includes New) or Resurfaced.
- Detection Source — The scanner type that first scanned the asset.
- Patch Pub — The earliest date a plugin associated with the vulnerability was published.
To view details for a vulnerability, click a vulnerability row.
The Lumin Vulnerability Details page appears. For more information, see Vulnerability Details.
- To sort, increase or decrease the number of rows per page, or navigate to another page of the table, see Navigate a Table.