Recently Viewed Topics
View Asset Details in the Assets Plane
To view details for a specific asset in the new interface:
In the upper-left corner of the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard, click the Tenable logo.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, click Assets.
The Assets plane appears.
In the assets table, click the asset where you want to view details.
The asset preview plane appears. In this plane, you can:
Section Action Actions
Delete an asset.
widgets View the total number of vulnerabilities identified on the asset and the number of exploitable vulnerabilities. Tags View asset tags applied to the asset. Scan Information View summary scan information. Asset Information View summary asset information.
On the left edge of the preview plane, click the button.
The expanded asset plane appears.
In the expanded asset plane, you can do any of the following:
Tab Action Overview
- View Vulnerabilities by Severity widgets for the asset.
- View data that Tenable.io used to identify the asset in scan results.
- View the Time Since First Seen widgets for the vulnerabilities on the asset.
- Filter the plugins table.
- Search the plugins table.
- View the total number of vulnerabilities on the asset, next to the Search box.
View plugin details:
In the plugins table, click the name of the plugin.
The plugin details plane displays an overview of the plugin information.
In the plugins table, click the button in the button in the Output column of the plugin row.
The plugin details plane displays the plugin output.
Activity View asset activity.