Recently Viewed Topics
View Asset Details
on the Vulnerabilities Page
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
To view asset details from the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard in the new interface:
In the upper-left corner, click the Tenable logo.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, click Vulnerabilities.
pageheader, click By Asset.
The By Asset tab appears. The tab contains the Exploitation Category widgets and the assets table.
On the Asset Details page, you can:
Section Action Action buttons
Delete an asset.
Widgets View the total number of vulnerabilities identified on the asset and the number of exploitable vulnerabilities. Tags View asset tags applied to the asset. Scan Information View summary scan information. Asset Information View summary asset information. Tabs Overview
- View Vulnerabilities by Severity widgets for the asset.
- View data that Tenable.io used to identify the asset in scan results.
- View the Time Since First Seen widgets for the vulnerabilities on the asset.
- Filter the vulnerabilities table.
- Search the vulnerabilities table.
- View the total number of vulnerabilities on the asset, next to the Search box.
- Export the vulnerabilities currently appearing in the vulnerabilities table.
View vulnerability details:
In the vulnerabilities table, click the name of the vulnerability.
The Vulnerability Details page displays an overview of the plugin information.
In the vulnerabilities table, click the button in the button in the Output column of the vulnerability row.
The vulnerability details plane displays the plugin output.
Activity View asset activity.