Recently Viewed Topics
View Asset Details
To view details for a specific asset in the new Tenable.io interface:
In the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- Click Assets.
In the assets table, click the asset where you want to view details.
The asset preview plane appears. In this plane, you can view the total number of vulnerabilities identified on the asset, the number of exploitable vulnerabilities, summary scan information, and summary asset information.
On the left edge of the preview plane, click the button.
The expanded asset plane appears.
In the expanded asset plane, you can do any of the following:
Tab Action Overview
- View Vulnerabilities by Severity widgets for the asset.
- View data that Tenable.io used to identify the asset in scan results.
- View the Time Since First Seen widgets for the vulnerabilities on the asset.
- Filter the plugins table.
- Search the plugins table.
- View the total number of vulnerabilities on the asset, next to the Search box.
View plugin details:
In the plugins table, click the name of the plugin.
The plugin details plane displays an overview of the plugin information.
In the plugins table, click anywhere in a row except the plugin name.
The plugin details plane displays the plugin output.