Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Policy
To add a policy in Tenable.io Container Security:
In the Statistics section of the Container Security dashboard, click the Policies widget.
The Policies plane appears. The policies table lists the policies against which Tenable.io Container Security evaluates container images. The table lists policies in priority order, which is the order the system evaluates them.
Click the button next to the Policies label.
The Add Policy plane appears.
In the text box, type a meaningful name for the policy.
Select the repositories where Tenable.io Container Security applies the policy:
- To apply the policy to all repositories, in the Repositories section, select All Repositories.
- To apply the policy to one repository:
- Select Specific Repository.
- Search for and select a repository.
- In the Conditions section, set the condition that triggers the policy.
In the Enforcement Action section, select a policy enforcement setting.
Click Create Policy.
The new policy appears at the top of policy list on the Policies plane.
Note: By default, the system assigns the policy the highest priority (1). If you want to modify the priority setting, edit the policy.