Recently Viewed Topics
The Dashboard displays a list of systems running on the server. The graph provides information for CPU usage, memory usage, disk I/O, and network traffic. Click on the options above the graph to view the corresponding data.
A list of servers are displayed beneath the graph.
- Click the Add Server icon in the Server header. A new window will display.
- Enter the IP address or Host name for the machine to be added.
- Click the color bar displayed to select the desired color to identify the added machine.
- Click Add. A new window may display if the new machine requires authentication.
- Click Connect A new window will appear.
- Enter the User name and Password for the new machine and click Log In. The window will close.
- The new machine will be added to the list. If the new machine does not appear immediately, refresh the screen.
The server name and color designation can be edited. To edit the displayed server information:
- Click the edit server icon in the Server header. Two new icons will display to the right of the listed servers.
- Click on the edit icon. A new window will display.
- Make the desired edits and click Set.
- Click the check icon in the Server header. Two new icons will display to the right of the listed servers.
- Click the delete icon and the server will be deleted.