TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Bond
You can add a bond to aggregate multiple network interfaces into a single bonded interface.
To add a bond:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
The Networking page appears.
Click Add Bond.
The Bond Settings window appears.
- Type a Name for the bond.
- Select the Members (interfaces) for bonding.
- Select a Mode.
- Select a Link Monitoring type.
- Type a Monitoring Interval and, optionally, Link up delay and Link down delay values.
- Click Apply.