TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Bridge
Add a bridge to create a single aggregate network from multiple communication networks.
To add a bridge:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
The Networking page appears.
Click Add Bridge.
The Bridge Settings window appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for the bridge.
- Select the Ports you want to connect to the bridge.
- (Optional) If you want to configure STP, select the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) check box.
- In the STP Priority box, type the appropriate value.
- In the STP Forward delay box, type the appropriate value.
- In the STP Hello time box, type the appropriate value.
- In the STP Maximum message age box, type the appropriate value.