TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Bridge
Add a bridge to create a single aggregate network from multiple communication networks.
To add a bridge:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
The Networking page appears.
Click Add Bridge.
The Bridge Settings window appears.
- Type a Name for the bridge.
- Select the Ports you want to connect to the bridge.
- If you want to configure STP, select the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) check box.
- Type STP Priority, STP Forward delay, STP Hello time, and STP Maximum message age values.