Recently Viewed Topics
To configure SMTP:
Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
Click OnPrem Config.
The OnPrem Config page appears.
- In the SMTP Host box, type the hostname or IP address for the mail server.
- In the SMTP Port box, type the port for the mail server. By default, the system assumes port 25.
In the From E-mail box, type the email address you want the mail server to use when generating emails.
In the External IP/DNS box, type the on-prem deployment IP address or hostname you set during installation. The mail server uses this IP address or hostname when generating URLs (e.g., a password reset URL) for emails.
- If your mail server supports TLS, select the TLS Enabled check box.
- If your mail server requires authentication, type a Username and Password for the mail server.
- In the Confirm Password box, re-type the password.
Click Configure SMTP.
The page refreshes to indicate the setup succeeded.