Recently Viewed Topics
To configure Twilio to perform two-factor authentication:
- Configure Twilio settings directly in Twilio.
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
Click OnPrem Config.
The OnPrem Config page appears.
- Type the AuthToken provided by Twilio.
- Type the AccountSid for your account with Twililo.
- Type the From Phone phone number provided by Twilio.
Click Configure Twilio.
The page refreshes to indicate the setup succeeded.
- Open the Tenable.io interface.
- In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
- In the left navigation bar, click My Account.
- In the Two-Factor section, configure a Phone Number and whether you want to Send backup email.
The page updates with Twilio two-factor authentication configured.