Recently Viewed Topics
Connect to a Remote Host
When configured, on-prem connects to your remote host via a SSH connection on port 22.
To configure a connection to a remote host:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
Click Remote Storage.
The Remote Storage page appears.
- Type a Remote Host, the hostname for the host where you want to store the backup.
- Type a Remote Path, the location on the host where you want to store the files.
- Type a User, the username for a user on the host with write privileges for the Remote Path location.
- Paste in a SSH private key, the SSH key pair for the host.
Click Save Configuration.
The system saves the remote host.