Recently Viewed Topics
Create an Initial Administrator Account
You must create an initial Administrator account when logging in to the on-prem configuration interface for the first time.
Before You Begin
- Review the environment requirements described in Hardware Requirements.
- Mount the on-prem ISO, as described in Mount the On-prem ISO.
To create the initial Administrator account:
- Open a new window in a supported web browser.
Navigate to https://[hostname]:8000/, where [hostname] is the IP address or hostname you set during installation.
The on-prem configuration interface Login page appears.
- In the User name box, type wizard.
- In the Password box, type admin.
Click Log In.
The new account page appears.
- In the Username box, type the username you want to use for the new Administrator.
- In the Password and Confirm Password boxes, type the password you want to use for the new Administrator.
Click Create Account.
The account is created.
What to Do Next