Recently Viewed Topics
Create a Timer
To create a timer:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
The Services page appears.
- Click Timers.
Click Create Timer.
The Create Timers page appears.
- Type a Service name and Description.
Type a Command. For example:
- Type yum -y update to schedule system updates of your operating system and on-prem deployment.
- Type yum update -y onprem-vulnerability-management to schedule system updates of only your on-prem deployment.
Select a time from the Run drop-down.
- If you selected After system boot, type a value in the After box and select a unit of time from the drop-down box.
- If you selected At specific time, select a repeating interval from the drop-down box and type values in the Hour : Minute boxes.
The new timer appears in the Enabled section.