Recently Viewed Topics
Edit an Existing User Account
To edit an existing user account:
- Log in to the on-prem configuration interface.
The Accounts page appears.
- Click a user account card.
- Edit the user information, as necessary.
If you want to grant the user Administrator privileges, check one of the Roles check boxes:
Server Administrator — root user privileges.
The user must select the Reuse my password for privileged tasks box during login if they want to take advantage of their Server Administrator privileges.
- Container Administrator — administrator privileges for containers on the system.
- If you want to terminate the user session, click Terminate Session.
- If you want to delete the user account, click Delete.
If you want to set a new password for the user, click Set Password.
On-prem configuration interface passwords must contain 14 or more characters, including one uppercase character, one lowercase character, one number, and one special character. You cannot reuse your five most recent passwords.
- If you want to force the user to change their password, click Force Change.
If you want to authenticate the user with a SSH key instead of a password, click the add icon.
The Add Public Key window appears.
- In the box, paste the SSH public key for the user.
- Click Add Key.