Recently Viewed Topics
Log In to the User Interfaces
Note: You must install on-prem before accessing the user interfaces. For more information, see Install On-prem.
You must use two separate user interfaces to manage your on-prem deployment:
- Use the on-prem configuration interface to configure your deployment and monitor the health of your system. For more information, see Install On-prem, Configure On-prem, and Update On-prem.
- Use the Tenable.io interface to take advantage of Tenable.io features and functionality. For more information, see the Tenable.io Vulnerability Management User Guide.
To log in to the on-prem configuration interface:
- Open a new window in a supported web browser.
Navigate to https://[hostname]:8000/, where [hostname] is the IP address or hostname you set during installation.
The on-prem configuration interface Login page appears.
- Type a User name and Password.
If you are logging in to a Server Administrator account, select the Reuse my password for privileged tasks box to take advantage of your Server Administrator privileges. For more information, see User Accounts.
Click Log In.
The on-prem configuration interface appears.
To log in to the Tenable.io interface:
Navigate to https://[hostname]/, where [hostname] is the IP address or hostname you set during installation.
The Tenable.io Login Page appears.
- Type the User name and Password provided at the end of the installation.
Click Sign In.
The Tenable.io interface appears.