Recently Viewed Topics
Submit an Attestation for ASV Review
Required User Role: Administrator
- Click Dashboards > Workbenches > PCI ASV.
The PCI ASV Attestation Requests page appears.
- On the Remediation tab, next to the attestation you wish to submit, click the Send to ASV Reviewbutton.
The Send Attestation Request to ASV Review window appears.
Note: If there are any undisputed failures in the attestation, then a message appears recommending that you dispute the failures. Click Dispute Failures to dispute any remaining failures.
- Click Continue.
The Scan Attestation screen appears.
- In the Contact Name field, type a contact for the attestation.
- In the Email field, type an email for the attestation contact.
- In the Phone field, type a phone number for the attestation contact.
- In the Job Title field, type a job title for the attestation contact.
- In the Company Name field, type the company at which the attestation contact works.
- In the Website URL field, type the URL for the company's website.
- In the Address Line 1 field, type the address of the company.
- (Optional) In the Address Line 2 field, type any additional address information for the company, such as a Suite number or Floor number.
- In the City field, type the city in which the company is located.
- In the State / Province / Region field, type the state, province, or region in which the company is located.
- In the Zip / Postal Code field, type the zip code for the company's address.
- In the Country field, type the country in which the company is located.
- In the Attestation Agreement section, carefully read the terms of the attestation agreement.
- Click Attest.
An Attestation Successfully Submitted for ASV Review message appears and the attestation appears under the ASV Review tab in your PCI ASV Workbench
Tip: After you create your first attestation, the Scan Attestation screen automatically populates the above fields with your previously entered information.