Recently Viewed Topics
Agents (Classic Interface)
Note: This section describes the classic Tenable.io interface. For an introduction to the new interface, see Agents.
Agents increase scan flexibility by making it easy to scan assets without needing ongoing host credentials or assets that are offline. Additionally, agents enable large-scale concurrent scanning with little network impact.
After you install Nessus Agents on a host, the Agent appears on the Tenable.io Linked Agents page.
For more information, see the following topics:
- Retrieve the Nessus Agent Linking Key (Classic Interface)
- Agent Settings (Classic Interface)
- Agent Status (Classic Interface)
- Filter Agents in the Classic Interface
- Export Agents in the Classic Interface
- Unlink an Agent in the Classic Interface
- Agent Groups (Classic Interface)
- Blackout Windows (Classic Interface)