Recently Viewed Topics
View Scan History Details
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Scan Permissions: Can View
Scan history includes the scan details for individual scan runs.
Note: Scan history is unavailable for imported scans.
To view scan history details:
In the top navigation bar, click Scans.
The My Scans page appears.
In the scans table, click the name of the scan for which you want to view the scan history.
The scan results page appears. The active tab on this page depends on the status of the scan.
Click the History tab.
The History tab for the scan appears. On this tab, you can view a list of each time the scan has run.
Note: If you configure a scan, but have not yet run it, the History tab is empty.
In the scan history table, select a specific run:
- For the latest scan run, click the row labeled Current.
- For an earlier scan run, click any other row in the table.
The Scan Details fields in the right corner of the page update to display information about the selected scan run.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab to view vulnerabilities identified during the selected scan run.
- Click the Assets tab to view assets identified during the selected scan run.
- Click the Audits tab to view audit details for the selected scan run.
- Click the Notes tab to view problems encountered during the selected scan run.