Recently Viewed Topics
View Results for an Individual Scan
Required User Role: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator
Required Scan Permissions: Can View
Note: You can view results for an individual scan based on the permissions configured for the scan. However, when you view aggregated scan results in dashboards, including the Vulnerabilities and Assets workbenches, your access is based on the access groups you belong to.
After a scan completes running, you can view and export the results of that run.
When you view results from the last scan run, Tenable.io categorizes the scan as "read." You can also manually change the read status.
To view results for an individual scan:
In the top navigation bar, click Scans.
The My Scans page appears.
- (Optional) In the left navigation bar, click a different folder.
In the scans table, click the name of the scan for which you want to view results.
The results page for that scan appears. The active tab on this page depends on the status of the scan.
In the right corner of the page, the Scan Details fields contain information about the latest scan run. This information includes:
- The date and time that the run started.
- The date and time the run ended.
- The status of the scan when the run ended.
- Click the appropriate tab to view additional details:
- View Asset Details for an Individual Scan
- View Vulnerability Details for an Individual Scan
- View Audit Details for an Individual Scan
- View Scan History Details
- View Scan Notes
Note: You can also export individual scan results from this page.