Recently Viewed Topics
View Vulnerability Details
You can access vulnerability details from the Vulnerabilities tab of the Scan Results page.
- On the Scan Results page, click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- Click the row of the vulnerability for which you wish to view details.
The Vulnerability Details page appears.
- On this page, you can view:
- A Description of the vulnerability
- Plugin Details (including Severity, ID, Type, and Family)
- Discovery details (including First Seen, Last Seen, and Age)
- Risk Information (including Risk Factor, Base Score, and Vector)
- A Solution for the vulnerability
- URLs to the locations at which the vulnerabilities were found
If the vulnerability is a result of a Web Application Scan (WAS) and your browser is Google Chrome, the View in App button appears.
If you have the WAS Chrome Extension installed, Tenable.io opens the location at which the vulnerability was found and highlights the vulnerability on the page. If you do not have the WAS Chrome extension installed, Tenable.io opens the Google Chrome Store. For more infomation, see the WAS Chrome Extension documentation.