Recently Viewed Topics
Configure Microsoft Azure
Before you can use Tenable.io Azure connectors, you must perform several steps in Microsoft Azure.
Note: For more information about configuring Azure to use with Tenable.io, see the Tenable.io Azure integration guide.
To configure Microsoft Azure:
- Create an Azure Application if one does not already exist.
- Obtain the Azure Tenant ID (Directory ID).
- Obtain the Azure Subscription ID.
- Grant the Azure Application reader role permissions.
- (Optional) Link Additional Azure Subscriptions to your Azure Application
What to do next: