Recently Viewed Topics
Create Azure Application
To create an Azure Application for an Azure Tenable.io connector:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
In the left-hand menu, click Azure Active Directory.
Click App registrations.
To add a new application, click New application registration (highlighted below).
In the Create section, in the Name box, enter a descriptive name for the application.
In the Application Type drop-down, select Web app / API.
In the Sign-on URL box, enter a URL.
Note: You can use a fake URL for the Sign-on URL.
Click Create to finalize the settings.
A success message appears at the top of the page stating that the new application has been created.
- Double-click on the newly created application to display its details.
Copy the Application ID. This information is used to configure a connector with Tenable.io.
Click Settings > Keys.
The Keys section appears.
- In the Description box, type a description for the key.
- In the Expires box, select an expiration date.
- Click the Save icon.
- Copy the Client Secret (key). This information is used to configure a connector with Tenable.io.