Recently Viewed Topics
Create Azure Application
To create an Azure Application for an Azure Tenable.io connector:
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
In the left-hand menu, click Azure Active Directory.
Click App registrations.
To add a new application, click New registration.
In the Name box, enter a descriptive name for the application.
In the Supported Account types section, choose one of the three options to specify the type of accounts that can access the API.
(Optional) In the Redirect URI section, select either Web or Public client (mobile & desktop) from the drop-down, and then enter the URI in the text box.
Click Register to finalize the settings and create the application.
A success message appears at the top of the page stating that the new application has been created, and the page is redirected to the Overview page for the application.
Copy the Application (client) ID. This information is used to configure a connector with Tenable.io.
- In the Manage section for the application, click Certificates & secrets.
- In the Client Secrets section, click + New client secret.
- In the Description box, type a description for the client secret.
- For the Expires option, select an expiration date.
- Click the Add button.
The new client secret is added.
- Copy the Client Secret (key). This information is used to configure a connector with Tenable.io.
What to do next: