Recently Viewed Topics
Link Azure Subscriptions
Before you begin:
- Record the name of the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
To configure linked Azure subscriptions:
Grant the secondary subscription reader role permissions for the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
In the left menu, click Subscriptions.
The Subscriptions page appears.
- Choose the applicable subscription.
- Click Access Control (IAM).
- Click Add role assignment.
- In the Add permissions view, in the Role drop-down box, select Reader.
- In the Assign access to drop-down box, select Azure AD user, group, or service principal.
- In the Select drop-down box, select your Azure Application.
- Click Save.