Recently Viewed Topics
Create an AWS Connector
Before you begin:
- Complete the required AWS configuration steps.
To create an AWS connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the upper-left corner of the page near the Connectors label, click the button.
The Select a Connector pane appears.
- In the Vulnerability Management section, click Amazon AWS.
The Amazon AWS settings pane appears.
- In the Connector Name box, type a name for the connector.
- In the Access Key box, type the access key that you obtained when configuring AWS.
- In the Secret Key box, type the secret key that corresponds to the access key you typed in Step 6.
- In the Select AWS CloudTrailssection, click the plus icon to add CloudTrails.
- Select the check boxes corresponding to the trails that you want to connect to Tenable.io. You must select at least one trail.
Click Test CloudTrails.
When the test completes, the number of assets to be imported into Tenable.io displays below the Test CloudTrails button.
- Use the slider button to enable or disable the Schedule Import option.
- In the Import text box, type the frequency with which Tenable.io sends data requests to the AWS server. Additionally, in the drop-down box select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
Tenable.io saves the connector.
Click Save & Import.
Tenable.io saves the connector and begins importing your assets from AWS. There may be a short delay before your assets appear in Tenable.io.