Recently Viewed Topics
Create an AWS Connector
Before you begin:
- Complete the required AWS configuration steps.
To create an AWS connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The Settings page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the upper-right corner of the page, click New Connector.
The New Connector page appears, displaying the Connector tab.
- In the Connector Name box, type a name for the connector.
- In the Access Key box, type the access key that you obtained when you were configuring AWS.
- In the Secret Key box, type the secret key that corresponds to the access key you typed in Step 5.
Click Test Connection.
The credentials you provided are tested against the AWS regions. When the test is complete, the AWS CloudTrails table appears, displaying by region the CloudTrail trails that were found.
Note: The GovCloud and Beijing AWS regions are not currently supported.
- In the AWS CloudTrails table, select the check boxes corresponding to the trails that you want to connect to Tenable.io. You must select at least one trail.
Click Test CloudTrails.
When the test completes, the number of assets to be imported into Tenable.io is displayed below the Test CloudTrails button.
The connector is saved. Your assets from AWS are imported. There may be a short delay after the connector is created before you see your assets appearing in Tenable.io.