Recently Viewed Topics
Create a Microsoft Azure Connector
Required User Role: Administrator
Before you begin:
- Complete the required Microsoft Azure configuration steps.
- Update your plugin set to 2018-12-19 or later.
To create a Microsoft Azure connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the upper-left corner of the page near the Connectors label, click the button.
The Select a Connector pane appears.
- In the Select a Connector section, click Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft Azure settings pane appears.
- In the Connector Name box, type a name for the connector.
- In the Application ID box, type the Azure application ID that you obtained when configuring Microsoft Azure.
- In the Tenant ID box, type the Azure Tenant ID obtained when configuring Microsoft Azure.
- In the Client Secret box, type the client secret obtained when configuring Microsoft Azure.
- In the Subscription ID box, type the subscription ID obtained when configuring Microsoft Azure.
- Use the slider button to enable or disable the Schedule Import option.
- In the Import text box, type the frequency with which Tenable.io sends data requests to the Azure API server. Additionally, in the drop-down box select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
Tenable.io saves the connector.
Click Save & Import.
Tenable.io saves the connector and begins importing your assets from GCP. There may be a short delay before your assets appear in Tenable.io.