Recently Viewed Topics
Create a Google Cloud Platform Connector
Required User Role: Administrator
Before you begin:
- Complete the required GCP configuration steps.
To create a GCP connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the upper-left corner of the page near the Connectors label, click the button.
The Select a Connector pane appears.
- In the Select a Connector section, click Google Cloud Platform.
The Google Cloud Platform pane appears.
- Configure the connector settings:
- Connector Name: Type a name to identify the connector.
- Service Account Key: Click Add File to upload your service account key that you obtained when configuring GCP.
- Auto Discovery: Auto-discovery is always enabled and cannot be disabled. Any Project ID(s) associated with the service account you provided are auto-discovered and assets will be pulled from those projects.
- Schedule Import: Toggle to enable or disable scheduled imports. Note: By default, Tenable.io requests new and updated asset records every 12 hours.
- In the Import text box, type the frequency with which Tenable.io sends data requests to the GCP server.
- In the drop-down box select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the connector, click Save.
- To save the connector and import your assets from GCP, click Save & Import.