Recently Viewed Topics
Create a Google Cloud Platform Connector
Before you begin:
- Complete the required GCP configuration steps.
To create a GCP connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the upper-left corner of the page near the Connectors label, click the button.
The Select a Connector pane appears.
- In the Select a Connector section, click Google Cloud Platform.
The Google Cloud Platform pane appears.
- In the Connector Name box, type a name for the connector.
- Under Service Account Key, click Add File to add your service account key.
- In the file upload dialog, select the service account key that you obtained when configuring GCP.
- Use the slider button to enable or disable the Schedule Import option.
- In the Import text box, type the frequency with which Tenable.io sends data requests to the GCP server. Additionally, in the drop-down box select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
Tenable.io saves the connector.
Click Save & Import.
Tenable.io saves the connector and begins importing your assets from GCP. There may be a short delay before your assets appear in Tenable.io.