Recently Viewed Topics
Edit a Microsoft Azure Connector
Required User Role: Administrator
To edit a Microsoft Azure connector:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Connectors.
The Connectors page appears.
In the connector table, click the connector that you want to edit.
The Edit Connector pane appears.
Modify the connector.
You can do the following:
- In the Connector Name box, change the name of the connector.
- In the Application ID box, change the application ID.
- In the Tenant ID box, change the tenant ID.
- In the Client Secret box, change the client secret.
- In the Subscription ID box, change the subscription ID.
- In the Schedule Import options, change the frequency of scheduled imports.
The connector is saved. There may be a short delay after the connector is edited before you see your assets appearing in Tenable.io.