Recently Viewed Topics
Create a User Account
You can create a user account as an administrator only.
To create a user account:
In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
The About page appears.
In the left navigation bar, click Users.
The Users page appears.
In the upper-right corner of the page, click the New User button.
The New User page appears.
Type values into the following boxes:
- In the Username box, type a valid username.
- (Optional) In the Full Name box, type the full name of the user.
- (Optional) In the Email box, type the email address of the user.
- In the Password box, type a password.
- In the Role box, select the role that you want to assign to the user.
Tenable.io saves the account. The Accounts page appears, displaying a list of user accounts, including the user account that you created.