Recently Viewed Topics
Create a User Account
Required User Role: Administrator
To create a user account:
In the upper-left corner of the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard, click the Tenable logo.
The left navigation plane appears.
In the left navigation plane, click Settings.
The Settings page appears.
Click the Users widget.
The Users page appears. This page contains a table that lists all users for your Tenable.io instance.
Next to Users, click .
The Create User plane appears.
- (Optional) In the Full Name box, type the full name of the user.
- In the Username box, type a valid username. A valid username must be in the format, name@domain, where domain corresponds to the domain that your Tenable.io instance is configured to manage.
- (Optional) In the Email box, type the email address of the user.
- In the Password box, type a password.
Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least three of the following:
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number
- A special character
- In the Role drop-down box, select the role that you want to assign to the user.
Tenable.io saves the account. The Users page appears, where you can view the new user account listed in the users table.