Recently Viewed Topics
Edit Tag Rules
To edit tag rules:
Click Settings > Tags.
The Tags page appears.
- In the tags table, click the more button () next to the tag you want to edit.
Click Edit Tag Value.
The Edit Tag Value window appears.
Edit the tag value or related descriptions.
In the Match drop-down box, click Any to apply the tag if an asset matches any of the tag rules you create, or click All to apply the tag only if an asset matches all of the tag rules you create.
In the rule drop-down boxes, select different attributes or operators for an existing rule.
Edit the rule value in the text box next to the rule drop-down boxes.
-or-Refine the list of assets excluded from the tag.
- In the Excluded Assets table, click the check box next to any previously-excluded asset or assets you now want to include in dynamic evaluations.
Click Remove Selected.
Tenable.io evaluates the asset and adds the tag to the asset if the asset attributes match the tag's current rules.
-or-Add a new rule.
- Click the add button (+) next to the last existing rule.
- In the rule drop-down boxes, select an asset attribute and operator.
- Type a value for the attribute.
Click Save to save your changes to the tag rules.
The Confirm Changes window appears.
Click Save to confirm.