Recently Viewed Topics
View Asset Details
To view asset details from the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard in the new Tenable.io interface:
In the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard, click the Vulnerabilities widget.
Navigate as follows:
In the upper-left corner of the page, click the Tenable logo.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Vulnerabilities.
The Vulnerabilities plane appears.
In the plane header, click By Asset.
The By Asset tab appears. The tab contains the Exploitation Category widgets and the assets table.
In the assets table, click the asset where you want to view details.
The asset preview plane appears. In this plane, you can:
Section Action Action
Export vulnerabilities identified on the asset.
widgets View the total number of vulnerabilities identified on the asset and the number of exploitable vulnerabilities. Tags View asset tags applied to the asset. Scan Information View summary scan information. Asset Information View summary asset information.
On the left edge of the preview plane, click the button to view additional asset details.
The expanded asset plane appears.
In the expanded asset plane, you can do any of the following:
Tab Action Overview
- View the Vulnerabilities by Severity widgets for the asset.
- View the device details that Tenable.io used to identify the asset in scan results.
- View the Time Since First Seen widgets for the vulnerabilities on the asset.
- Filter the vulnerabilities table.
- Search the vulnerabilities table.
- View the total number of vulnerabilities on the asset, next to the Search box.
- Export the vulnerabilities currently appearing in the plugins table.
View vulnerability details:
Overview—In the vulnerabilities table, click the name of the vulnerability.
The vulnerability details plane displays an overview of the vulnerability information. The vulnerability details plane contains the same fields as the plugin preview plane; for more information, see View Plugin Details.
Output—In the vulnerabilities table, click anywhere in a row except the vulnerability name.
The vulnerability details plane displays the plugin output.