Recently Viewed Topics
View Asset Details
To view asset details from the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard in the new Tenable.io interface:
In the Vulnerability Management Overview dashboard, click the Vulnerabilities widget.
Navigate as follows:
In the upper-left corner of the page, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Vulnerabilities.
The Vulnerabilities plane appears.
In the plane header, click By Asset.
The By Asset tab appears. The tab contains the Exploitation Category widgets and the assets table.
In the assets table, click the asset where you want to view details.
The asset preview plane appears. In this plane, you can view the total number of vulnerabilities identified on the asset, the number of exploitable vulnerabilities, summary scan information, and summary asset information.
In the preview plane, click the button to view additional asset details.
Tip: To reveal the button, roll over the button on the left edge of the plane.
The expanded asset plane appears.
In the expanded asset plane, you can do any of the following:
Tab Action Overview
- View the Vulnerabilities by Severity widgets for the asset.
- View the device details that Tenable.io used to identify the asset in scan results.
- View the Time Since First Seen widgets for the vulnerabilities on the asset.
- Filter the plugins table.
- Search the plugins table.
- View the total number of vulnerabilities on the asset, next to the Search box.
View plugin details:
In the plugins table, click the name of the plugin.
The plugin details plane displays an overview of the plugin information.
In the plugins table, click anywhere in a row except the plugin name.
The plugin details plane displays the plugin output.
For more information, see View Plugin Details.