Recently Viewed Topics
Before You Begin
These instructions describe how to push a Docker image from Shippable to Tenable.io Container Security.
These steps assume you are already comfortable using Shippable and are already pushing Docker images to a public or private registry. If you are already using Shippable, but have not built Docker container images, familiarize yourself with the Shippable documentation Building a Docker image.
- Log in to Shippable.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click the Account Settings button.
- Click Integrations, and then click Add Integration.
- In the Master Integration section, click Private Docker Registry.
- In the Name box, enter Tenable.io Container Security.
- In the URL box, enter https://cloud.flawcheck.com.
- In the Username box, enter your Tenable.io Container Security user name.
- In the Password box, enter your Tenable.io Container Security password.
- In the Email box, enter the email address associated with your Tenable.io Container Security account.
Your Tenable.io Container Security account is now available for hosting container images built by Shippable.
- Access your project page, and click Settings.
- Click Hub, and select the Tenable.io Container Security integration that you just created.
- In the Push Build field, click Yes.
- In the Push image to box, enter the name of your repository and image in Tenable.io Container Security (e.g., testrepo/nodejs).
- In the Push Image Tag box, select from the following options: default, commitsha, or latest.
Shippable builds will now be sent to Tenable.io Container Security for storage, distribution, vulnerability scanning, and malicious code scanning.