Recently Viewed Topics
Sensor Configuration Settings
(SAMPLE - WILL PROVIDE DETAILED LIST THIS WEEKEND)
Once you've installed, registered and logged into the Industrial Security application:
1. Click on the Settings tab at the top of the IS homepage.
2. Click on Sensor Configuration tab on the left side.
3. Locate and copy the IS Linking Key by highlighting it and clicking on CTRL-C (or right-click and choose Copy).
Next, install the Nessus Network Monitor application and log in with the default credentials, and change password when prompted.
1. When prompted to register NNM, use key "IndustrialSecurity"
2. Type or paste the IS Linking Key where specified.
3. Enter the ...