View Asset Details
Users in Industrial Security can view additional vulnerability, application, and connection information for any asset.
To view asset details:
- Click Monitoring > Assets.
The Assets page appears.
- In the asset list, click the asset for which you want to view details.
The Asset Details page appears. By default, the Vulnerabilities by Plugin tab opens.
Section Action Summary Information Asset Details section
View information about the asset:
- IP Address - The IP address of the asset.
- Sensor Name - The sensor that detected the asset.
- Last Seen - The date and time at which the asset was last seen.
- Purdue Level - Where the asset falls in the Purdue Reference Model for industrial control systems.
Tip: Click the Edit button to update the Purdue Level. See Update Asset Attributes for more information.
- Labels - Labels applied to the asset.
Tip: Click Add Label to label the asset. See Label Assets for more information.
- Protocols - The protocols currently available for the asset.
- System Type - The system type associated with the asset.
Tip: Click the Edit button to update the System Type. See Update Asset Attributes for more information.
- Manufacturer - The manufacturer associated with the asset.
- Vulnerabilities chart - A chart that organizes each vulnerability on the asset by severity.
Tabs Vulnerabilities by Plugin tab
View a list of vulnerabilities detected on this asset in descending order of severity. The vulnerabilities list displays the name of each vulnerability, vulnerability family, and the number of vulnerabilities discovered.
Select a vulnerability from the Vulnerabilities by Plugin tab to view additional plugin details. For more information, see View Plugin Details
Applications tab View a list of applications detected on this asset. Applications appear in descending order of severity. The applications list displays the name and number of each application. Select an application from the list to display information about the application observed on this asset.