Recently Viewed Topics
Configure Industrial Security
To configure Industrial Security:
In a web browser, navigate to
https://<ip address or hostname>:8837.
- In the Username and Password boxes, type the default value:
- Click Sign In.
The Change Default Password screen of the Quick Setup window appears, where you can change the default password. The new password must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 5 characters long
- One capital letter
- One lowercase letter
- One numeric digit
- One special character from the following list:
Click the Next Step button.
The Set Activation Code screen appears.
- To register Industrial Security offline, select the Register Offline check box and see Register Industrial Security Offline via the Industrial Security Interface.
- In the Activation Code box, type the appropriate text based on your setup:
- If Industrial Security is acting as a standalone device, type an Activation Code.
- If Industrial Security is being managed by Tenable.io, type Tenable.io. For more information, see Cloud Settings.
If Industrial Security is being managed by Tenable.sc, type SecurityCenter. For more information, see the Add an NNM Instance in the Tenable.sc User Guide.
- If this instance of Industrial Security is to be managed by another instance of Industrial Security, type Industrial Security.
In all cases, a valid activation code must be typed in the Activation Code box.
The Dashboard page appears.
What to do next: