Recently Viewed Topics
Save a Filter
While filtering results in Industrial Security, you can save a filter for easy reuse.
To save a filter:
- In the Monitoring section, navigate to the page on which you want to filter results.
- Click the Filters button.
The Filter Results window appears.
- Configure the filter options as necessary.
- Next to the Saved Filters drop-down box, click the Save button.
The Save Filters window appears.
- In the Name box, type a name for your filter.
- Click Save.
Industrial Security saves the filter and the filter appears in the Saved Filters drop-down box.