Recently Viewed Topics
Configure Industrial Security
In a web browser, navigate to
https://<ip address or hostname>:8837.
- The default username and password are both
admin. Enter these credentials.
- Click Sign In.
The Change Default Password screen of the Quick Setup window appears, where you can change the default password. The new password must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 5 characters long
- One capital letter
- One lowercase letter
- One numeric digit
- One special character from the following list:
Click the Next Step button.
The Set Activation Code screen appears.
In the Activation Code box, enter the appropriate text based on your setup:Do one of the following:
- If Industrial Security is acting as a standalone device, enter an Activation Code.
If Industrial Security is registered offline, select the Register Offline check box and see Register Industrial Security Offline via the Industrial Security Interface.
- If Industrial Security is being managed by Tenable.io, select Tenable.io.
If Industrial Security is being managed by Tenable.sc, select SecurityCenter.
- If this instance of Industrial Security is to be managed by another instance of Industrial Security, select Industrial Security.
In all cases, a valid Activation Code must be entered in the Activation Code box.
The Dashboard page appears. Next, you can link Nessus Network Monitor or Nessus sensors to Industrial Security.