Recently Viewed Topics
The Topology page gives you a unique geographical representation of your system's assets. You can view the map in either 2D or 3D mode. You can also use this page to filter, search for, and highlight assets to view their details.
From the Topology page, you can:
- Identify the assets with the most critical roles.
- Locate assets in the system and view where there may be increased density or sparsity of criticality.
- Identify sections of the network system where there may be increased risk.
- View where newly discovered assets are located in the system.
- Identify assets that may not have recent activity.
- Identify weaknesses in the network.
Topology 2D view:
Topology 3D view:
In the 3D view, click and drag the Zoom slider left or right (or, optionally scroll your wheel up/down on your mouse) to zoom in or zoom out on the map.
Tip: Zoom in to view details about the count of the highest level of vulnerabilities for a given asset.
To rotate the 3D topology map, left-click and hold down the mouse button. Right-click and hold the mouse button to pan up/down/left/right.