To enable debugging when you configure a scan in Tenable Security Center:
- In Tenable Security Center, click Scans > Active Scans.
In the row for the scan where you want to run a diagnostic scan, click the menu.
The actions menu appears.
Click Run Diagnostic Scan.
If a debug output for the system exists in the debug log, one or more of the following files will be present:
- logins.nasl: Used for Windows credentials. Shows higher level failures in Windows authentication
- logins.nasl~CyberArk: Used to output specific CyberArk-related debug information
- ssh_settings: Used for SSH credentials. Shows higher level failures in SSH authentication
- ssh_settings~CyberArk: Used to output specific CyberArk-related debug information