Link Azure Subscriptions
Before you begin:
- Record the name of the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
To configure linked Azure subscriptions:
Grant the secondary subscription reader role permissions for the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
In the left-hand menu, click All Services.
- In the General section, click Subscriptions.
- In the subscription table, click the applicable subscription.
The Overview page for the subscription appears.
- In the menu for the subscription, click Access control (IAM).
The Access control (IAM) page appears.
- Click the +Add button.
A pop-up menu appears.
- Click Add role assignment.
- In the Add role assignment window, in the Role tab, search and select Reader.
- In the Members tab, in the Assign access to section, select User, group, or service principal.
- To select your Azure Application, click + Select Members.
The Select members plane appears.
Search for the Azure application and select the required application from the list.
In the Review + assign tab, review the selected role and members.
- Click Review + assign.
The selected application gets added as Reader for the subscription.
What to do next: