Link Azure Subscriptions
Before you begin:
- Record the name of the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
To configure linked Azure subscriptions:
Grant the secondary subscription reader role permissions for the application you created for your primary Azure subscription.
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure portal.
In the left-hand menu, click All Services.
- In the General section, click Subscriptions.
- In the subscription table, click the applicable subscription.
The Overview page for the subscription appears.
- In the menu for the subscription, click Access control (IAM).
The Access control (IAM) page appears.
- Click +Add.
A pop-up menu appears.
- Click Add role assignment.
- In Add role assignment, in the Role drop-down, select Reader.
- In the Assign access to drop-down box, select Azure AD user, group, or service principal.
- In the Select drop-down box, select your Azure Application.
- Click Save.
What to do next: