Note:Tenable does not, currently, support Domain Separation in the Tenable for Assets application.
Settings can be changed for more control and troubleshooting.
- In ServiceNow, navigate to Tenable Connector> Connector> Asset Settings.
Here you can view/edit:
- Logging level
- Max Cumulative Log Entries
- Max Cumulative Log Size
- Additional Settings
- CI Classes to Ignore
- Update all asset info (If unchecked, the system will only change asset information in your tables. It will not change the asset in ServiceNow.)
- New Record sync frequency (min)
- Record update sync frequency (min)
- Asset Max Job Age (days)
- Asset Max Job Wait Time (days)
Create a Matching Rule
See the Assets Matching and Creating Rules section.
Create a Create Rule
See the Assets Optional Configuration section.