Tenable for Assets provides a multithreading capability to allow faster imports of your Tenable asset data into ServiceNow.
By default, Tenable for Assets enables one registry for Tenable.io and one for Tenable.sc. Through the Multithreading tab, you can enable up-to 4 threads for importing assets..
To manage multithreading:
- Log in to ServiceNow.
- Navigate to Tenable for Assets > Configuration > Multithreading.
The Data Source Registries page appears.
- Verify the following is still valid
- In the Active column, double-click the registry you want to enable.
The Active drop-down box appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To enable a data source registry, from the drop-down, select True.
- To disable a data source registry, from the drop-down, select False.
- Click the Save button.
ServiceNow updates your selection.