ITSM Additional Settings
Note:Tenable does not support Domain Separation because it requires data management at the individual domain level of a multi-level domain. Domain Separation is a specialty product for ServiceNow and the Tenable app suite features a single un-layered domain for the average enterprise implementation.
Use the settings options to maximize control and troubleshoot.
- In ServiceNow, navigate to Tenable for ITSM > Configuration > General Settings.
- Select the Show Advanced Settings check box.
Here you can view/edit:
- Max job log age (days)
- Max job wait time (days)
- Analysis import set name (Name of the Scheduled Import Set that is used to import data)
In the Application menu, administrators can access modules to administer the application:
- Plugins: A list of imported plugins.
- Vulnerabilites: A list of imported vulnerabilities.
- Incidents: A list of integration created incidents.
Create an Incident from a Record
See the ITSM Optional Configuration section.