Note:Tenable does not, currently, support Domain Separation in the Tenable for Vulnerability Response application.
Settings can be changed for more control and troubleshooting.
- In ServiceNow, navigate to Tenable Connector>Connector>VR Settings .
Here you can view/edit:
- Logging level
- Max Cumulative Log Entries
- Max Cumulative Log Size
- Additional Settings
- Max Job Log Age (days)
- Import Plugin Data
- Frequency (minutes)
- Latest Modification (timestamp)
- Latest Plugin Data Run
- In the Application menu, administrators can access modules for administering the application:
- Multithreading: Uses multiple "workers" to process data. You can select up to four data source registries for each application, or eight total registries.
Transform Maps: Defines how fields are mapped as records and brought back in to update ServiceNow records.
Caution: We do not support changes made to Transform Maps. If you want to customize your Transform Maps options, we recommend you contact your ServiceNow Administrator.
- VR Logs