Recently Viewed Topics
Note:Tenable does not support Domain Separation because it requires data management at the individual domain level of a multi-level domain. Domain Separation is a specialty product for ServiceNow and the Tenable app suite features a single un-layered domain for the average enterprise implementation.
To add a Tenable Asset Attribute:
- In the left-hand pane, navigate to Tenable for Assets > All Synchronized Items.
- In the Configuration Items list, click on an asset that contains linked data from Tenable.
- Right-click on the header and navigate to Configure > Form Layout.
- In the Available list, select Tenable Asset Attributes.
- Click the > arrow to add Tenable Asset Attributes to the Selected list.
- Click Save.
When you add or edit an asset, the Tenable additional fields appear on the Configuration Item Entry page.