Recently Viewed Topics
Replace the SSL Certificate
You can replace the self-signed SSL certificate packaged with LCE with your organization's own SSL certificate.
To replace the SSL certificate packaged with LCE:
- Copy the certificate files from your CA to
- Log in to LCE as an administrator. For more information, see Users.
- In the top navigation bar, click Configuration.
The System Configuration page appears.
- In the left navigation bar, click Advanced.
The Advanced System Configuration page appears.
- In the Host Discovery and Vulnerabilities section:
- In the Report SSL Key File box, enter serverkey.pem.
- In the Report SSL CA File box, enter cacert.pem.
- In the Report SSL Cert File box, enter servercert.pem.
- Click the Update button.
LCE saves the custom settings.